Brother 1034 D is time-saving, durable machine that makes it easier for anyone to finish his/her sewing tasks. This budget-friendly machine lets you produce high quality garments and projects that look like they’re done by a professional. Although it’s very user-friendly for beginners, it has features that can further aid master sewer in handling his/her complex sewing tasks. With its array of features, the Brother 1034D will let you handle all the basics with ease. It’s very intuitive making it ideal to sew and seam a wide array of fabrics.
Product Features of Brother 1034D:
- Has 22 stitch functions. For optimal versatility, this model offers a variety of stitch functions. Thus, you can stitch any project you may have. Whether it’s for decorative sewing or heirloom project, this gives that perfect stitch for a sewing task. Not only that. The number of stitch functions allows quilting an easy job for both beginners and master quilters.
- With 3 or 4 thread overlock functions. They don’t only create excellent seam but they can also provide you with a professional cut. This type of function lets you finish the seam with ease and speed helping you save a lot of time in finishing the product. With this function, there’s no need for you to use bobbins in creating a better-looking finished look. It’s very versatile that you can use it with any kind of fabric.
- It’s color-coded. This is to help you set-up and use the machine easily. Because it’s color-coded, it’ll be easier for you to memorize the use of a certain needle. Higher numbers are ideal for heavier fabrics.
- Comes with interchangeable feet. This is ideal for quilting, stretch fabrics and sewing precise pattern. As it makes it easy for you to feed layers of fabric, you can have even stitches for your project. You may refer its manual on how to properly use this function for perfecting stitching. Essentially, this feature is ideal for having accurate stitch lines next to its seams.
- 13,000 stitches per minute. This makes it a faster machine, so you can finish the task as soon as possible. But just because it’s fast doesn’t mean the quality is compromised. With the help of a differential fabric feed, you’ll be able to produce better stitch.
- Can be adjusted between 3 mm and 7 mm. This gives your project a perfect stitch width. It isn’t a common feature of a sewing machine within this price category.
- Presser foot adjustment dial. This is a wonderful function as it lets you set the amount of pressure that you want to exert depending on the fabric you’re using. This is a very useful function if you’re switching light weight to heavy weight fabric. Its normal setting for this machine is 2 but you can change it to 1 or less pressure.
- With thread tension control. This will give you an idea on how tight or loose the thread is in an individual stitch. With this machine you can individually adjust the tension for each needle. In that way, you’ll have more control on the looseness and tightness of a stitch. Through this tool, you can easily identify the problem and adjust it as needed.
- Free arm. Through this feature, you’ll be able to remove some parts of its bed so you can use a smaller arm. This is a useful feature to make sewing around collars, armholes, and others easier.
- Retractable knife blade. This is a great tool to prevent accidental cutting of the fabric.
- Brightly lit LED. If you’re working at night, you don’t have to worry about not seeing the information of what you’re doing.
- Built-in storage. This will help you get organized and keep all your sewing tools.
- Simple to thread through its 3/4 function.
- Great for beginners and professionals alike
- Lots of useful functions for a more affordable price
- Rolled hems can only be used on certain fabrics
- Instructional video comes with low-resolution