Brother’s cover stitch 2340CV serger is simply impressive. It’s built with premium components and parts that can help you get the most out of this serger machine. This model comes with a faster machine that can help you finish the job in no time. With its top-of-the line features, you’ll be able to produce professional finish despite your lack of expertise in this area. This isn’t like other machines that are complicated. It focuses on being user-friendly while performing a great job for stitching and sewing needs.
- Threading guide. This model of Brother comes with a color-coded threading guide that takes away the guesswork about which thread to use. It’s not an uncommon feature of a serger but it’s an important aspect of this machine to make stitching and sewing tasks a lot easier to handle.
- Easy-to-follow lay-in threading. Like any other top-rated sergers you find on the market, this machine comes with a lay-in threading feature that’s easy to follow even for beginners. You don’t need to be an expert on this to maximize it.
- Faster looper threading system. This uncomplicated machine focuses on performance and offers an amazing speed of 1,000 stitches per minute. An average machine can only give you up to 800 stitches a minute. With said SPM, you’ll be able to finish your task in less amount of time.
- With dial adjustment for stitch length. You can adjust it from 2.0 mm to 4.00 mm. This can help you complete any type of projects. The dial is conveniently located to make it easier for you to adjust the length.
- Presser foot pressure adjustment. This feature prevents uneven seam. By lifting the presser foot before you place the fabric under it, you can achieve even seam. Adjusting it also prevents the fabric from puckering. Sewing of curves is possible through this functionality. All you have to do is turn its screw. Good thing is that the machine is already adjusted to a suitable pressure. You’ll only need to adjust it when sewing extremely heavy or light materials.
- Slide lever adjustment. In addition to presser foot pressure adjustment, this machine also includes slide lever adjustment for its differential feed. This is to easily control the movement of the front and rear feed dogs.
- With differential feed. It’s one of the most important features of this machine. Through its mechanism, this machine allows you to sew different materials so you can easily complete the tasks. This will also help prevent ripples and puckers.
- 25 years warranty. Brother 2340cv offers 25 years warranty for manufacturer’s defects and 90 days for parts and labor.
- Lightweight. Although it’s equipped with tons of features, it only weighs around 15 pounds. It also doesn’t take up a lot of space in your home.
- Snap-on presser foot. It’s an included accessory of this machine that makes any stitching and sewing tasks a lot easier.
- Plenty of accessories. Apart from the snap-on presser foot, this product also includes bag with needle set, tweezers, spool mat, hexagonal wrench, thread nets, and operation manual.
- Variety of needle options. These options allow you to finish any type of tasks and projects. It also comes with a variety of cover stitches. For instance, you can create strapping for your swimsuits or chain stitch finish for belt loops.
- Provides professional finish
- Very easy to use
- Fast machine
- User-friendly features making it easier for you to familiarize its settings
- Very handy
- Attaching lace or circular hemming is a breeze.
- Sews the same way as a traditional serger
- No free arm
- Needs a true serger to cut the fabric