One of the many things that you’ll notice from this unit is its design. The overall appearance is simple yet very elegant. Compared to the previous models of Brother, DZ1234 has improved features.
This special-purpose unit from Brother can help you seam knit fabrics and handle thicker decorative threads. With its number of loopers and needles, you can have a wide array of stitching options that you can apply to your project.
Although this machine may take some time to get used to its features, this unit isn’t that difficult to use. It comes with instruction manual that teaches you the proper way to thread the lower looper. The lay-in threading and its color-coded thread paths will also make threading a lot easier.
As long as you read its manual carefully, you can simplify sewing tasks and create professional results with ease and confidence.
Here are the stitch options that you can choose from when you opt for this machine.
- 4-thread overlock
- 3-thread overlock
- Narrow hem
- Rolled hem
- Ribbon lock
It can sew any type of fabric up to 1,300 professional stitches a minute. With this speed, sewing and hemming becomes incredibly quick and easy.
One of the best things about this model is its improved features. Here’s a summary of this unit’s functions.
- Blind hem stitch foot. You can use it to decorate the fabric or for utility stitching. It’s also great for edge stitching and edge joining.
- Gathering foot and piping foot. The former facilitates in producing serged edge without the use of pins. The latter, on the other hand, will hold the zippers while you finish the edges.
- Color-threading. This makes it easy to thread upper and lower looper and gives you accurate tension control.
- Free arm surface. With this feature, those areas that are difficult to reach can be easily handled.
- Width control. You can adjust the stitch’s width between 3 and 7 mm to easily create the finish that you desire.
- Retractable knife. This makes it safer and easier to create rolled hems.
- With instructional DVD. It’s especially useful if you’re still a novice in this department. You’ll easily learn how to adjust the settings and use its features quickly.
Both newbies and experienced sewers can truly benefit from Brother’s DZ1234. It’s a simple machine yet it’s equipped with features that can provide you with professional results with ease. It’s nice to have this unit in your sewing room to help you add decorative threads to your clothing. And if you need a fast serging machine, you can’t go wrong with this unit.
- Equipped with a variety of stitch options
- Has several useful features for easy sewing
- Can provide high-end finishes
- Comes with attractive design
- Available with 2 sets starter thread
- Received a lot high rating reviews from customers
- Some customers encountered presser foot issues.