The HUSQVARNA VIKING® HUSKYLOCK™ s25 is advanced at each turn in the inside out. It gives innovations focused on ease of use and professional outcomes. Most of all, it is going to motivate you to fall in love with all the energy and capacity of a HUSQVARNA VIKING® overlock machine. Just imagine all of the possibilities of new creations.
Husqvarna Viking Huskylock S25 Serger Reviews
The Husqvarna Viking Huskylock S25 is a 5,4,3,2 ribbon Overlocker and Cover Hem machine; it is well balanced for each sort of useful if you are a beginner or seasoned, it may overlock on an assortment of fabrics such as sheers, elongate, cotton as well as jeans. Using its power and capacity, and its ease of use that Overlocker will attain professional results.
There are lots of features included on this machine like it’s 25 built-in overlocker stitches including string stitch and cover stitches, the big LCD Touch display reveals chosen stitch in real dimensions, and any alterations before you sew, the stitching adviser will even place the best stitch length, differential feed and strain for your cloth and technique which you’re using.
This Overlocker also supplies you with a huge sewing room, giving you more space for large jobs. The expansion increases your sewing surface also ensures cloth feeding; the previous stitch feature that once the overlocker is switched off it will recall the last stitch sewn so that you can keep on with your endeavor, the memories that are constructed in will preserve your preferences and settings for future usage.
The design of the machine hasn’t been so straightforward and quick using the put in color and strain coded thread avenues, even when you’re newcomer it also comprises a step to measure interactive DVD that will assist you on the way.
- Threads 5, 4, 3, 2
- 25 Stitches
- Large Graphic Touch Display
- Sewing Advisor
- Extended Info System
- Multiple languages
- Pre-programmed stitch settings
- Cover stitches (3 mm, 6 mm and triple)
- Easy change from overlock stitches to cover stitches
- Large sewing space
- Extension table
- Dual LED lights
- Universal presser foot
- Snap-on presser feet
- Optional presser feet
- Adjustable Settings
- Lay-in tension and color-coded thread paths
- Electronic piercing power
- 5 Sewing speeds
- 1100 Stitches per minute
- Last Stitch
- Tension release
- Automatic differential feed
- Threading DVD
- Extra presser foot height
- Safety switch
- Movable upper cutter
- Built-in two-thread converter
- Thread cutter
- Built-in extended carrying handle
- Approx Weight: 9.2kg
- Approx Dimensions: H 30cm x W 44cm x D 33cm
Pros and Cons
- 5, 4, 3 and two thread overlock: many choices for utility and decorative sewing
- 25 Built-in Overlocker stitches
- Easy to change from overlock stitches to cover stitches: No needle plate/presser foot change needed at conversion for different stitches
- Exclusive Sewing Advisor: Sets the best stitch length, differential feed, and tension for the fabric and technique that you are using.
- Built-in rolled edge: Sew 2 or 3 threads moved them quickly without the change of presser foot or stitch plate
- Speed Control: 5 adjustable speed levels if you want more precision for different techniques
- Memories: Save your settings for future use
- Large Sewing Space & Extension Table: More room for big projects
- Extra Presser Foot: Lift the presser foot for several layers or thicker materials
- Built in two thread converter: easy conversion to 2-thread stitches
- Last Stitch: Once the Overlocker is turned off it remembers the previous stitch you were on
- Tension Release: threads pull easily when presser foot is up
- Dual LED Lights: illuminate the sewing surface to make sewing effortless and eliminate eye strain
- Lay-in tension and color-coded thread paths: Simple to the thread and to see where you are treading
- LCD Touch Screen: All information for the stitch selected is shown
- Automatic Differential Feed – Perfectly even seams, no stretching of the suture or puckering of beautiful fabrics. Can also be used for automatic gathering
- Difficult to thread
- Unfortunate on fabrics: Leather/suede, Fur, Reptile skin, Canvas/Twill, Plastic/Rubber, Extra thick fabric or multiple layers
- That operating the Huskylock s25 is a huge problem.
This Husqvarna Viking Huskylock S25 could be best serger for you. All the stitch options result in stitches as beautiful; the Husqvarna/Viking Huskylock s25 is worth it. The touch screen and all the other features are great to add ons.