You may think that this machine will give you a hard time setting it up because of its many features. However, this unit is easy to use, even if this is your first time to utilize a serging machine for sewing tasks. Each time you use it, you will appreciate its smart, innovative design.
This machine is not difficult to thread. Thanks to its pre-threaded feature. All you have to do is tie it on your thread. Then, pull it through.
Another great thing about this unit is that it is very portable. With its compact size, you can easily carry it anywhere you want to sew a fabric.
Furthermore, this model can handle any type of fabric, no matter how thick it is. But you must make sure that you keep its blades in good working condition so it can manage sheet to coarse type of fabric.
Generally, Janome MyLock 634D does what it says it will do on its label.
Janome MyLock 634D is available in different stitch options:
- Rolled hem
With these options, you can be sure that you can do nearly everything with this serging machine.
SPEED (1300 STITCHES PER MINUTE)
Janome MyLock 634D can provide 1,300 stitches a minute. That’s fast enough to help you complete the task within a few minutes.
Here are the other features that you must know about this unit.
- With electronic control. This makes this machine one of the most advanced units on the market.
- It comes with 2 needles.
- It has built-in 2, 3, 4-thread overlock stitching options.
- To have control in handling different types of fabric, this unit has a differential feed ratio that can be adjusted from 0.5 to 2.2.
- It has color-coded thread guide to make threading effortless. Turning its balance wheel will cause the guide to go back to its normal position.
- With snap-on presser feet. Pressing it will automatically release the thread tension to draw the thread in a smooth manner.
This easy-to-use machine is great for novice and advanced users of serging machines. This comes with several useful features that allow you to easily thread and complete your sewing tasks quickly with professional results.
With Janome MyLock 634D, it’s easy to produce rolled hem. You just need to adjust the dial, flick its tension and you can start threading soon.
Overall, this machine is one of the best serging units available on the market. Almost every owner of this machine is satisfied with it. Through its great features, it is easy for you to complete a design that you wish.
- With plenty of features
- Able to handle multiple types of fabrics
- With a maximum speed of 1,300 spm
- Very portable
- Heavier than other serging machines in the same category as this unit
- Not as user-friendly as other serging units