Jukie’s Pearl Line MO-654DE model is one of the best serger machines on the market. If you’re just starting your journey to sewing and serging, then this product could be nice addition to your sewing room.
This great little machine can help you stitch or sew casual wear, activewear and/or evening wear. Tailored serging is also possible with this model.
Let’s look at the most important features of this model that make this machine perform smarter.
Jukie Pearl Line MO-654DE has a variety of stitch options:
- 4-thread overlock
- 3-thread flatlock
- 3-thread narrow overlock 4mm
- 3-thread overlock
- 3-thread rolled hem
- 2-thread rolled hem
- 2-thread overcast
With these options, you can easily perform a wide array of tasks. You can make tablecloths for your dining room table, for instance. The task won’t take an entire weekend to complete.
Jukie Pearl Line MO-654DE comes with a speed of 1,500 stitches per minute. With that speed, you can easily complete a project and produce seams that look like they’ve been finished by a professional.
Here are other features of this product that you must know:
- Color-coded threading
- Built-in seam guide
- With upper and lower knife system
- Flip and roll feature allowing you to create rolled hemming with just a touch of a switch.
- With bright LED lights for optimum lighting
- Easy-to-use looper threading
- Dial can be easily turned when you need to perform specialty thread and/or overlock techniques
- Easy-to-use tension adjustment
- Presser foot with multiple functions
- With instructional DVD and electronic workbook
This model from Juki is a highly recommended serger machine, i.e. if you want a durable, easy-to-use machine. The ease of this serging machine lets you sew knits, casual wear, and almost everything you want to work on. When you wish to work with woven materials, you can’t ignore the professionally-made seams by this machine.
It’s also worth the cost considering the useful features and accessories provided by this machine.
- Durable. You can still use it for years without having to worry about it getting damaged when working on some heavy fabric.
- With well-written manual. The instruction book that came with it is easy to understand. You’ll learn a lot from the photos and diagrams. The instructional DVD is also very useful if you don’t know how to use the machine yet.
- Very easy to thread. Thanks to its color-coded threading, it’s easier to thread using this machine.
- Easy to setup rolled hem stitch. You can quickly switch it back and forth when working on a task.
- Expensive. This model from Juki is an excellent choice. However, if you’re short on budget, you might want to take a look at other more affordable brands and models that offer almost the same features as this model.