Another reason it’s a favorite is the fact that it’s made by Singer. Only a few manufacturers of serging machines can compete against Singer’s units. It’s a company that provides high-quality customer support and creates most advanced features.
With 14J250 Stylist II, you’ll understand why Singer has a solid reputation in the industry. The unit has differential feed letting you stretch and pucker any type of materials that you want to work on. Having a maximum of 1,300 stitches a minute, you can be sure that you’ll produce high-quality results within a few minutes, depending on your level of expertise.
This user-friendly machine only weighs around 18 pounds allowing you to carry it anywhere you want to sew your dress. This is a good machine with lots of functionalities.
It’s one of the fastest serging machines on the market that can produce maximum of 1,300 stitches a minute.
- Differential feed. This is one of the essential features of high-end serging machines. And this one is present in this model. It lets you change the ratio of the feed dogs. With the adjustable feeds, you can easily get perfect seams regardless of the type of fabric you’re using. This means that you don’t have to worry about puckering and breaking.
- Color-coded thread. This makes threading with this machine effortless. You’ll easily familiarize yourself with the type of thread you’re going to use for a certain type of design. With the thread tension, you can form balanced stretch ensuring that you’ll have satisfying results in the end.
- Automatic threading. It saves you time in finishing your project.
- Adjustable stitch length. This one lets you group together different types of fabrics and keep their seams solid.
- With 2, 3, 4-thread capacity. This will give you a wide variety of stitch options. For example, the 3-thread can provide seam allowances when working on woven fabrics.
This unit from Singer is one of the most user-friendly serging machines on the market. It’s easy to use even by novices. With its several features, you can easily create ruffles for your decorative items and other projects that you wish to complete using this unit. This overlock machine will also help you finish edges of fabrics with decorative elements.
Through its benefits, you can’t go wrong with this unit.
- Comes with several features
- Fast and efficient machine
- Very portable
- With 2, 3, 4-thread options
- Has differential feed
- With 25-year warranty
- It doesn’t come with a rolled hem stitch option.